Monday, March 9, 2009

Field Trip to Knott's Berry Farm

Savannah and I on our adventure! Can you see the gold? Savannah and her best friend Chris!Panning for gold! Eureka!
Savannah's 4th grade class went to Knott's Berry Farm for a field trip. I was asked to go as a chaperone. We had only a couple of hours there and our time was spent learning about California History, which I love to learn about (that happens when you are a fourth grade teacher)! We panned for gold, learned about some of the first California pioneers and some Native American and mission history. I loved it and the kids all had fun! The only ride we got to go on was the log ride, but the kids enjoyed their time! Eureka!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

What do you mean, you don't think you would have had more fun at work with me???

Followers

Products I Love

  • Cricut Expressions