Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July weekend!

So guess what? I have no pictures of my 4th of July weekend! Well, I will have some to post later, but not with this post! No, my camera did not get stolen again. I left it in Ridgecrest and have been without it! So I used my film camera and took some shots but have to wait to get them and load them on the computer!

We have spent some great times with friends this weekend! Rob and I went to an Angels game on Friday night while the girls spent some time with their favorite friends in Riverside. Then on Saturday we went to Murrieta to spend the day with my great friend Cathy and her family. We enjoyed their pool and then went to Pechanga to watch the fireworks. They were incredible! Super Duper finale! Today we went to Welk Resort to spend the day with our old friends the Macias'. They used to live near us in Riverside, but moved to Germany to teach on a military base. We have only seen them twice in the last couple of years, but we have enjoyed the times that we have been able to see them. Happy 4th to all!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

You've been busy friend! What about scrapbooking with your best buddy Alicia? Forgot to put that one in huh?!?

Mona said...

Hey, I have scrapbooked with my friend...cause I am not a scrapbooking wimp!...someone needs to build up their scrap stamina!...I won't mention any names!..tee..hee...
So I want to see some 4th of July pics...and some Big Bear ones too!
Bring your camera home!

Followers

Products I Love

  • Cricut Expressions