Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Carpinteria


One of my most favorite places is Carpinteria! My family reunion is held here every summer. Words cannot often describe my experiences and feelings about this beach and reunion! These are some of my favorite shots from the beach. Sunsets, cousins, Syd in sunglasses, and tidepools! My very favorite is my brother holding his son up in the air on the tidepool rocks.

The second collage includes some shots with my nephew, George! It was so good to spend time with him this summer! My mom also made it into more pics this year!


The girls had a lot of fun playing with their cousins!



1 comment:

Mona said...

These are great pics Amy! I love the collages. Everyone looks like they were having a great time. What a great family tradition to pass on.

Followers

Products I Love

  • Cricut Expressions