Monday, August 22, 2011

The End of Summer

So it is my last couple days of summer. Kind of.  I have already been to my classroom to get some work done.  I decided to post a few pics from our last weeks of summer...
The girls had one last sleepover... which included a night swim...

...and a really cool owl sighting!

Rob and I had our had our 16th Anniversary which we will celebrate in September!
I sang my heart out to "Jessie's Girl"...
...and traveled back to Sea World for another visit, this time we saw the sharks...
...made friends with the Sea Lions...
...and saw incredible turtles at Turtle Reef!
We celebrated the impending arrival of a new cousin...(and niece)

Syd and Rob went back to school!
And finally, our last hurrah was a trip to Huntington Beach with great friends.

                                                     All in all it has been a great summer!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

OMG what a cool summary of your summer! Love the pics!

Followers

Products I Love

  • Cricut Expressions