Monday, January 20, 2014

More from fall...

More from our fall adventures...







Our niece Julie is having twins!  She and her husband had a gender reveal party to share the gender of the twins!
Here is our beautiful niece and the twins!
What will they be?
The cupcakes revealed...two girls!!!!!
 I went with Sydney's class on a field trip to the Getty Villa!  It was beautiful!
Syd and I
Mom, Aunt Diana and I went to Universal City Walk to see the Days of Our Lives stars
Mom ,John Aniston, and Suzanne Rogers

Eric Martsolf and me  aka Brady Black

Aunt Diana and Julie and Doug!  Or Bill and Susan  Hayes
  The girls and I made Grandma's Noodles for Thanksgiving...I don't know how this happened but I did not get any pics other than this for Thanksgiving!!!!

1 comment:

Malak said...

Wonderful moments are nice to be remembered always...

Thanx for sharing...
Take care...♡

Followers

Products I Love

  • Cricut Expressions