Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Break Part 2 More of Zion

We stayed in a cabin outside of Zion! It was a small piece of paradise with a terrific view and a herd of buffalo right outside our door. We also had some friendly deer early one morning.


Rob, the buffalo and I
Our little piece of paradise!

We hiked about 8 miles in two days, while on our trip! The girls were troopers though, and were rewarded with the incredible natural beauty they saw during these hikes!


Just a little bit further.

A waterfall falling into Upper Emerald Pools. I am below in purple!

Our first hike to the Emerald Pools and Waterfalls!

Savannah and Sydney at the bottom of a canyon. You can see a hole in the rock above the girls and that is a "lookout" along a 1.1 mile tunnel drilled through the sandstone in 1930!

Another stop during a hike!











1 comment:

Alicia said...

That cabin looks BOMB! I wish I was there right now.

Followers

Products I Love

  • Cricut Expressions