Saturday, November 7, 2009

Guilty Pleasures!

Okay…here it is…I admit it! I watch soap operas. Well not all, just one! It isn’t my fault, really, it is in my blood. Both of my grandmas watched Days of Our Lives and so did my aunts and mom. I have been following this soap forever. My friend Cathy and I listened to Bo and Hope’s wedding on cassette tape after her dad taped it for us! So I am crazy about this show. NBC had a “Day of Days” event at Universal City Walk today, and my friend Mona and I went to “stalk” (Rob’s word, not mine) the stars of Days.

dool 09 117 Doug and Julie dool 09 087 Sami and Rafedool 09 038 EJdool 09 019

The cast….

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Too much I tell ya...too much!

Mona said...

With Days it's never too much!

Followers

Products I Love

  • Cricut Expressions