Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Celebrations



Our Christmas celebrations have now officially ended. The much needed rest and clean-up will begin soon! It has been a crazy time full of family frenzy! We have been to the airport twice, back and forth to Ridgecrest twice, and had a quick trip to Carlsbad. It was worth it because of all the great family time we had! My pictures with Rob's family blurred a bit, but next weekend we will have them over for his mom's bday and I will get some pics then.

The first picture is of the girls on Christmas morning!

The 2nd pic is my mom, brother with his son George, my sister, me, Rob and the girls.

3rd picture: My dad and all of us! My stepmom had already pooped out!
And last..... but not least are my Christmas toys! Boy was I surprised to get a Gypsy from Rob and a Kindle from my dad and stepmom!

1 comment:

Mona said...

Whoo Hoo! You totally made out! I want to see the Kindle.

Followers

Products I Love

  • Cricut Expressions