Friday, January 1, 2010

Ice skating

On Christmas Eve, we went to Old Town Temecula and their ice skating rink. They built a little rink in the center of Old Town. Most of the stores were closed, but we were able to skate and enjoy some laughs as my brother, sister and the girls skated around the rink. It took Savannah and Sydney awhile to get their footing, but once they did, they were pretty good! Syd gave us a couple of good falls and scares because she wanted to take off as fast as she could. My brother got a little cocky and decided to try turns and had a crazy fall because of it. He tried to blame my sister though.
My sister in the black hat, Savannah and Syd and my brother holding Syd's hand...or is she holding him up?
The girls...
Me, my mom, my brother and sister.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Great pic of you, your mom, brother and sister! Now I can put faces with names!

Mona said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I did not know they had an ice rink there.

Followers

Products I Love

  • Cricut Expressions