Monday, January 18, 2010

Scrapbook Retreat

My friend and I went on a mini scrapbook retreat this weekend. We scrapbooked for one whole day without any interruptions, and then the next day, we went to a Scrapbook Expo. We got a lot of pages done and enjoyed the short time away. We used the Cricut, Gypsy and Design Studio to help with our pages.

039 044

This is my favorite layout of the day.

We saw some great ideas and products at the expo. One of the booths showed some tools and materials that help make mosaic pages possible. I did not buy the whole kit, but I did get some of the papers and guides to create the mosaics. Today, I tried out my tools and this is what I came up with so far! I need a few more pictures to fill in the empty spots, but I really like the look so far!

086


No comments:

Followers

Products I Love

  • Cricut Expressions