Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunsets


Recently I posted on facebook that I took about 200 pictures of a sunset. It is true. The sunset was beautiful while we were in Key Largo. I am pretty much convinced that every sunset is magnificent though! I tend to take a lot of pictures of sunsets no matter where we are visiting. I like playing with the lighting and settings on the camera in order to find just the right setting and sometimes I find that 200 pictures later, I finally got it right! Rob and the girls and indulge my craziness for awhile, but will soon go off on their own adventures. Today I present a few (maybe more) sunsets from our recent adventures!


Key Largo and Key West, FL






















































































Carpinteria, CA

1 comment:

Mona said...

Those are great pictures Amy! I absolutely love them. Beautiful!

Followers

Products I Love

  • Cricut Expressions