Monday, January 12, 2009

2009 - Wow!



So I did not make a resolution, because frankly, I don't keep them. But I do want to accomplish a lot this year! I would like to catch up on my scrapbooks, finish unfinished blankets that I am crocheting, keep in touch with those I have lost touch with and try not to let myself get stressed out over things I cannot control... HHHMMMM, which should I do first? Well, I had a friend email me to look at her Facebook page, so I did and then 3 hours later, I had not crocheted, blogged or scrapbooked...but I had contacted some old friends. So due to the fact that I have been playing on Facebook, this blog is a little lacking. Here is a pic of our friends the Young's and Rob, the girls and I on New Year's Eve. Syd was so amazed that she was up "in the middle of the night". We decided to have a fire in our fire pit and roast marshmallows! I'm not sure the neighbors appreciated it, but the kids loved it!

No comments:

Followers

Products I Love

  • Cricut Expressions