Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm seeing spots...




...and dots...polka dots...brown dots...

So I worked on Savannah's room this weekend. I was trying to decide how to do the polka-dots she wanted. I even had a co-worker coming up to me with ideas of dipping a buffer in the paint and them stamping them on the wall. When it came right down to it, I decided to try and use a stencil to make the circle and then just fill them in with a brush...and that is what I did. Yep, all of these polka-dots are hand painted with love! Rob is not to sure of her color choice. He says it gives him nightmares about working at Baskin Robbins again! There was something therapeutic about painting these dots versus the stripes from last weekend. By body doesn't quite agree, though, I am a little sore! I am not done yet, I have one more wall and then we are adding the chair rail. Savannah doesn't think she wants the dots below the chair rail. I am undecided. I actually really like the way it is turning out and I am glass that the girls are finally getting their rooms finished.

1 comment:

Mona said...

It's looking good. I see you have been busy this weekend. I like pink and brown!

Followers

Products I Love

  • Cricut Expressions