Thursday, January 1, 2009

Four Christmases Berghorn Style

So the movie "Four Christmases" is my life every year! Here are some pics from some of our celebrations! I cherish all of the chances that I get to celebrate with friends and family!

These are some of my cousins. My brother is
the most hair challenged of the boys!In another pic,
Sydney is holding Kaitlyn Grace, the newest addition to our "family" at our annual "white elephant gift exchange".
My dad is giving bunny ears to Rob and I at our Christmas at Dad and Kelly's house. Then
Savannah and Sydney play with their cousin Aiden at Aunt Patty's Christmas!




The girls and I visit Santa with our friends Cathy, Kevin, and Colin!

1 comment:

Mona said...

Whew! I am tired just reading about it. It sounds like you had fun though. You will need to go back to work to get some rest after all the running around...tee hee..

Followers

Products I Love

  • Cricut Expressions