Sunday, February 28, 2010

February 28th...

Me and my gramps!
The last picture of me and my gramps and gramma
Rob, Amy, Savannah, Grant and Gertrude
Today is February 28th...It may not seem like and important day, but I will always hold this day close to my heart. It is not an anniversary or my birthday. It was my grandpa's birthday. He was one of the greatest men I have known. I don't have words to describe how I feel. It has been almost 10 years that he has been gone but it doesn't seem that way, though. Every so often I can hear him laugh at a dirty joke or sing a song by a campfire. I am sad that he did not get know my girls. I am sad that he did not get to see how much I have grown as a wife, mother and educator. Grant Pinney, you are missed dearly!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

My eyes are wet friend. Thinking of you.

Followers

Products I Love

  • Cricut Expressions