Sunday, February 21, 2010

Join me in the Fight Against Breast Cancer!



I know way too many women who have had breast cancer or have relatives or good friends who have breast cancer. My mom is one of these strong women who have survived breast cancer. There are so many opportunities for people to get involved and help raise money for a cure! I have been interested in the Susan G. Komen 3 day walk, but frankly don't think that I can do it. I hope to participate in it someday and maybe I can get in better shape by next year! A good friend of mine, Candy Macias IS going to participate in the 3 day walk in San Diego in November. She is in terrific shape and has run in two marathons! I am hoping to help her out and spread the word about her participation as she is trying to raise $2,300 for the cause! If you would like to check out her website for the event please go to the link below!
Every little bit helps with a super important cause!

No comments:

Followers

Products I Love

  • Cricut Expressions