Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow Fun!

The last time the girls went sledding, Syd was just a toddler. Savannah doesn't really remember it either. We have been wanting to take them and it has been great weather for sledding or tubing so we decided to try and find a fun place to go! We have seen all the snow on the mountains all around us and we knew there had to be a great tubing area. I found Snowdrift tubing park,which is just south of the Snow Valley ski area. It was beautiful in the mountains and the weather was outstanding, in fact we even had to take some of our layers off because we got too hot! Sydney was our daredevil of course and was the first to go down the longest hill! Savannah soon followed when she saw how much fun Syd was having. Rob and I took turns tubing and taking pictures and videos. I have uploaded some to Youtube. They are pretty funny. Just look for mom2savsyd and our videos should be on that page! Rob and his girls
All of us!
Me!
Syd's toothless grin!
My girls
Rob and Syd making the trek up the mountain!
Me and my girls
Rob
Savannah's first ride!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

That looks like so much fun!

Followers

Products I Love

  • Cricut Expressions