Saturday, July 23, 2011

Carpinteria 2011

The beautiful beach...
The Harmon Family (Family Name) had another great year at Carpinteria State Beach!
My nephew George, Syd and my brother Mike

Syd and George in their favorite place...the sand

Boogie boarding anyone?
Cold water...








Heads on the beach...


Me, my brother and sister

Campfire time...






Sydney, George and Savannah




Rob gets a lesson in being a super hero 

Me and George
             
                     Three ladies in hats: my mom, my aunt Kathy and aunt Diana

More campfire fun...this year we made Reese's Cup SMORES and
Mounds SMORES!

Rob and Savannah

Another great year!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

How fun!! I'm missing the beach.

Mona said...

Looks like you had a great time. I like the beach shots and campfire shots you got.

Followers

Products I Love

  • Cricut Expressions