Sunday, July 31, 2011

Yosemite Part 1- Mariposa Grove

The Berghorn's visited another National Park this year.  Yosemite was beautiful!  The waterfalls, rock formations, and big trees were all amazing and did not disappoint!
The entrance to the Mariposa Grove
Savannah and Sydney at the root base of a fallen sequoia
Not a bug's eye view, but my view!
The Grizzily Giant Sequioa, one branch is seven feet in diameter!
The California Tunnel Tree

Another Amy's eye view

Rob and I at the base of  beautiful sequoia!
Me and my girls!
After our hikes through the trees, we stopped at a great bbq place in  Oakhurst!  Can you tell Syd loved her Ribs?
                                         

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh my gosh the trees are HUGE!! Beautiful pics!

Mona said...

Syd always gives the best pics. I love the tree pics and that one with the girls standing in front of what looks like the roots of a huge tree. Looking forward to part 2...

Followers

Products I Love

  • Cricut Expressions