Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Yummy food!
Good friends!
The 4th of July was a great day with good friends and great food!
Fun on the water silde!

Rob playing around...
Rob and I
Beautiful sunset in Riverside!

More water fun...

Firework time!


One of my favorite shots (it was taken with my new camera...which I love)

It is hard for me to believe that these sparklers are actually illegal in Riverside.  I grew up lighting them every 4th of July in the DESERT!

At the end of the night we made SMORES...because, you know, we just hadn't had enough junk  food!
                 

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I love the pic of you guys taking a shot! hehe

Alicia said...

I love the pic of you guys taking a shot! hehe

Mona said...

Love the pics Amy. That sunset picture is great. The colors really pop in that picture. I am jealous of your new camera. I know you will enjoy it. Happy Birthday my friend. Love you.
Mona

Followers

Products I Love

  • Cricut Expressions